metaphor / met·uh·fawr/ noun - A literary figure of speech that uses an image, story or tangible thing to represent a less tangible or intangible thing, quality or idea.
meta / met·uh/ adjective - self-referential; referring to itself or its characteristics.

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Rediscovering words


After a long hiatus from blogging, and writing in general, I've decided to tell myself, "that is quite enough of that!"

I've also decided to listen to myself.

So there we have it, I'm going to try something that I last attempted three years ago: Writing and publishing a blog post every day for an entire month -- specifically, the month of July.

Why July? This time of year contains almost the perfect balance of free time, inspiration, energy, motivation, and events I'm actually interested in writing about. It's the halfway point of the year, which motivates me to get a move-on and make the rest of the year really count for something.

Call it my own personal blog writing month... or Peblowrimo. Um. Or don't call it anything.

Whatever you do, be prepared.

It's gonna be a long month!


No comments:

Post a Comment